Sunday, September 28, 2008

CHIEFS WIN!!!!!!!


Well today the chiefs snapped a 12 game losing streak. It was about time they got a win. Doesn't things always seem to happened when you least expect it. The broncos were 3-0 and chiefs 0-3. I personally thought the game would of been a blow out, but the chiefs played hard got some turnovers and pulled out a victory. Its a lot like life when you give up and think all hope is gone something like this happens. The chiefs have a way of just keeping your hopes up. I've seen this all my life.

I got a lot of things going on this week. Basketball practice starts next Monday, i am excited to see what kind of team we have. We are talented i just want to see how we all play together. I think everybody should take one day off a week to just rest and relax. This busy world today, nobody ever gives there body proper rest.

Is the Boston Celtics going to run away with the NBA title again this year?? What about college basketball who are the good teams in this year?? Kansas lost a lot of players but the talent they brought in will be pretty good. I guess i need to do some research on my teams. MU basketball is slowly getting better, i predict them to finish 5th in the big twelve this year. With one or two big upsets.

We've all been there before.... Being the third wheel on a date is one of the worst experiences you can imagine. Its awkward, your lonely and the couple always tryto get you involved. Usually you have to ride in the back and just sit there strangely. I would rather sit at home by myself than be the third wheel. well we all have been there before...

2 comments:

Terry Thompson said...

I like your takeaway from the Chief's win on Sunday...you're right, when everything seems like you've bottomed out, here comes the Lord to brighten your day with some incredible blessing!

Well, Brant, I like your blog. And the pictures are incredible! Have a good week.

Charlie Landis said...

Third Wheel, eh? Well you can be mine and Jayne's third wheel anytime you want. I'm glad you've come along for the ride in the bloggolation!