Wednesday, October 22, 2008

'Your like a brother to me"


It has been awhile since i have wrote on here. A lot has happened since then. The rays are in the world series. Who would of thought that at the beginning of the year. That just gives me hope for the royals next year. As a royal fan i have come to realize i have said there is always next year for as long as i can remember now. What is up with the Missouri Tigers football program these days? Could it be they are just not as good as we all thought they were. Did they forget you still have to play defence in football to win games. Why do they never run the ball. You herd it here my preseason pick to win it all in the NBA, Boston Celtics, that's right with the repeat!!!


We have been practicing for 2 weeks now in basketball. It is really a blast to play with these guys. First game is Nov. 7 against Champion Baptist. It is ambassador rally so it should be a packed house. Everybody needs to come out and cheer us on.


We've all been there before. When a girl says to you "your like a brother to me" that is some of the worst things you can hear from a girl. I have a friend who is going threw this right now and he can not loose the big brother image he has. Why is it that girls do not like nice guys?? They like the jerks of the world. It seems like the nice guy always gets shoved under the bus. Girls try not to say your like a big brother to me, it drives guys crazy, because what it really means is there is no way in this life time i would ever want to date you. Just be honest i tell us it without beating around the bush. It may hurt for awhile but in the long run its better for us.


I would like to hear everyones feed back on all these things.

1 comment:

D-Heff said...

It's good to see that your blog is no longer shut down by blogger. Also, I don't that I've ever been at the "you're like a brother to me stage." It's always been more like, "You're like a creepy dude that I wish would leave me alone."